- LEPA modular frame with LEPA logo halo ring design to increase more airflow.
- S-blade with winglet design to improve cooling efficiency.
- Patented Barometric Oilless (BOL) Bearing for long lifespan and silent spinning.
- Extra 7V / 5V adapter provide 3 speed modes for maximum flexibility.
- Rubber screws to reduce vibration and keep silent operation.
- Removable fan blades for convenient cleaning.
The designed LEPA halo ring increase the cooling performance by allowing more air being absorbed from 4 sides of the frame.
The S-blade composed with an advanced winglet structure which minimize the turbulence and stabilized
the airflow; it allows the fan to operate with lower noise level and higher flow rate.
BOL (Barometric Oilless) Bearing
Patented BOL (Barometric Oilless) bearing is a self-lubricating design with Nano materials. The bearing features minimal friction operation; therefore it is quieter than traditional 2 ball-bearing. The special Nano materials intentionally used for high working temperature, with MTBF ?160,000 hours.